Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cat Religion

Ok so apparently I "unvented" a toe up cast on method.  Woots me.  Will post instructions and pictures later today.  To me it's much easier than the Magic Loop method, but of course I'd say that since it was basically my idea.  Also once I finish the second sock in this set I'll be posting a pattern for some socks.  No on to whining about work. 

I do internet tech support for a medium big name ISP.

Customer : I can’t go online.
(we do troubleshooting)
Me : Can you see if you can go online now?
Customer : How do I go online?
Me : Your password is sdfk111.
Customer : Is the 1 caps locks?

Also I’ve learned to never ever ask what website a customer is having problems downloading from. Because he will be 900 years old and he will say playboy.

Then there was this gem:

“The last tech that went out stole the 42 karat gold cross from around my cats neck.”
A) Really!??!
B) How do you even know your cat's religion?  What if it's hindu?
C) REALLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment