Thursday, May 5, 2011

Loopy Woots!


So I feel a bit like a traitor of my yarn store the Knitting Patch because I had to order some yarn from the Loopy Ewe (I needed an extra skein the KP didn't have) and let me just say, if you don't have a yarn store near you, you should use the Loopy Ewe.  I got a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase and everything came super quick.  And she sent me my beloved Malabrigo so there were already stars in my eyes to begin with.


This is the project that got stalled because I suck at actually making sure I have enough yarn for a project.  It's much faster to make frequent trips to the store and / or wait for things in the mail than to actually use any of the gagillion yarn yardage calculators on the internet.



This is the first of the many socks that will come from my Caron Country buying bonanza.  They're going to be called Sunshine Socks, and to me it looks like rays of the sun.   Hopefully if you squint and take a quick blow to the head you'll see what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment